Do you work in the medical industry? Have you ever asked the question is texting secure particularly when it concerns the data and information of you patients? Here are a few facts that you need to know about HIPPA secure email, secure messaging healthcare, and particularly the best secure text messaging for healthcare.
1. Title II of HIPAA requires the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions, such as electronic medical record keeping, and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and employers
2. One of the intentions of HIPAA was to make health care and medical information standard across multiple channels and providers.
3. Each health care provider may arrive at different conclusions concerning the threat posed by texting of PHI. If you are worried about the question is texting secure, then you must first evaluate your mobile HIPAA compliance policy to make sure that you do not need to add more security measures. If you have found that you do, then there are a multitude of apps in production these that can help you.
4. Only about 46 percent of American medical practitioners use electronic record keeping software. Though this number is going up every year, you should look into it today if you have not already. It will only make your practice more efficient.
5. There are as many as 551 certified medical information software companies in the United States right now. Together, they sell 1,137 software programs for you to choose from in order to make your medical practice more efficient and secure at the same time.